We are looking for an IT technician who will work both in-house and on customer site.
We would require knowledge and proven experience on the following:-
- Ability to diagnose & repair PC’s & laptops both hardware and software, printers / plotters hardware repair
- Networking technology including installation & configuration of firewalls, wireless access points, broadband routers
- Microsoft Software & Operating Systems (Office, Office365, Hosted Exchange, Windows & MS Server)
- Web server & DNS configuration
- Provide telephone and remote technical support
Have a professional and confident manner with good organization and communications skills along with ability to work with a team and on own initiative.
Clean UK Driving License is essential
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Saturdays:- 9:00am to 2.00 pm (1 or 2 per month on a Rota system)
Please submit your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org